Together, let us limit the spread of COVID-19 by following these steps.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and practice physical distancing.
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve and not your hands.
- Stay home as much as possible and if you need to leave the house practice physical distancing (approximately 2m).
- Follow the advice of your local public health authority.
Download COVID Alert today
COVID Alert is Canada's free exposure notification app. Make sure to open the app once a day. Keep background updates switched on and check them regularly.
Available for ios and Android